(Jobs) Andhra Bank : Recruitment of Clerical Cadre April 2012-13
Andhra Bank invites applications for the Clerical Cadre
posts, from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for
Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card
issued by IBPS.
Total Posts: 600
Age Limit: Minimum : 18 years Maximum : 28 years
Pay Scale : Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3 -9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 -1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 plus DA, HRA, etc. As per Bipartite Settlement amended from time to time.
Total emoluments at present works out to approximately Rs.13,840/- per month
in a metropolitan centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of
posting. This apart, other benefits like Medical Aid,
Reimbursement of hospitalization expenses, LFC and other staff welfare measures are admissible as per the rules of bank.
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University
Essential Requirement :
- IBPS Score obtained in CWE for Clerks 2011-12 (as stipulated above)
- Candidates should have appeared for Common Written Examination for Clerks held in Nov/Dec 2011 from a centre in a State/UT for which vacancies he/she wishes to apply
- Candidate should have proficiency in the official language of the State/UT (ability to read, write and speak local/state language) in which they have appeared for the Common Written Examination and qualified.
- Computer Knowledge is essential (proficiency in MS Office Basic Applications).
- Candidate should be willing to be initially posted at any place in that State/Union Territory in which they have appeared for CWE and serve for a minimum period of 5 years in that State/Union Territory.
SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-SM : Rs.50/-
General/OBC : Rs.150/-
The fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM is towards postage/ intimation charges only.
Requisite Application Fee may be paid
- Through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Bank, by means of a Payment challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website.
- Through NEFT at any Bank branch
- Online payment (from 21.04.2012 to 05.05.2012)
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Note: Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “ANDHRA BANK CLERICAL CADRE’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Banks website and going to the sublink titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ANDHRA BANK CLERICAL CADRE RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 21.04.2012 to 05.05.2012
- Opening date for Online Registration : 21.04.2012
- Last Date for Online Registration (Including for candidates from far-flung areas ) : 05.05.2012
Note: Please print Fee Payment Challan in Landscape