- Study Kit
- Study Materials
- Current Affairs
Recruitment of Officer/Office Assistants at Jharkhand Gramin Bank, Dec., 2011
Submitted by bankpoguru on Wed, 12/07/2011 - 08:05
Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Jharkhand Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens, for the posts in Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I)- Group-“A” and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- Group- “B”
Officer JMG Scale-I
Total Posts: 83
Salary: Rs.14500- Rs.25700/-
- Bachelor Degree of a recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
- Proficiency in local language (Hindi).
- Computer knowledge will be an added qualification.
Age Limit: Above 18 years but below 28 years
Officer JMG Scale-II
Total Posts: 03
Salary: Rs.19400- Rs.28100/-
- Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication /computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: Above 21 years but below 32 years
Officer JMG Scale-III
Total Posts: 01
Salary: Rs.25700- Rs.31500/-
- Degree from recognized university in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics andAccountancy.
Age Limit: Above 21 years but below 40 years
Total Posts: 119
Salary: Rs.7200- Rs.19,300
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognized University in any discipline;
- Proficiency in local language
- Knowledge of Computer skills.
Age Limit: Between 18 years & 28 years
- For SC/ST/Person with Disability candidates : Rs.100/- for each post (Postal charges)
- For all others : Rs.500/- for each post (Including postal charges)
After filling up the required information on the Challan Form, they should make payment of the fee applicable to them in any branch of Bank of India for credit of account.
|Code||Account No.||Name of Account|
|Post Code 1,2,3,4||490220110000406||Jharkhand Gramin Bank A/C Recruitment Project|
Starting date of on line registration : 08.12.2011
Last date for on line registration : 07.01.2012
Date of Written Exam:
- Officer MMG Scale -III,II,I– Group “A’ : 19.02.2012
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group –“B” : 04.03.2012
How To Apply:
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line through the link provided to our website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com in the prescribed format from Jharkhand Gramin Bank.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the
system generated on-line application form and retain it for future
reference. They should
not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.