- Study Kit
- Study Materials
- Current Affairs
RBI: Officers in Grade 'B' (General) DR - Check-List For Submission of the Application
Submitted by bankpoguru on Thu, 09/29/2011 - 13:07
Applications (App.) are invited for the post mentioned below in Reserve Bank of india (RBI/Bank) from indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan, Tibetan refugees (who came over to india before 1st January 1962) and persons of indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in india and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of india.
Check-List For Submission of the Application:
- The Format of the application given below should not itself be used as application.
- The App. strictly in conformity with the Format as prescribed must be typed or neatly hand-written in Hindi or English on a good quality "White foolscap size" paper and duly affixed (not stapled) with a signed latest passport size photograph. Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and the Application, as also the photograph are signed. Application without signature, photo, fee (if applicable), not in prescribed Format, incomplete or illegible shall be rejected.
- Name and Address in the application must be written IN CAPITAL LETTERS in English only, since processing is computerized.
- Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft and in the space provided for the purpose on the Postal Orders (if fee is payable) and enclose them to the application with a pin (should not be stapled).
- The post applied for should be superscribed on top of the cover containing the Application.
- Candidates must ensure that the Application [either OFF-LINE or printout of the ON-LINE] along with DD/IPO (if applicable) should reach the Board's office on or before the CLOSING DATE. Even after the successful submission of ON-LINE application through the system, unless the system generated signed print-out of the ONLINE application together with fee (if applicable) and photograph is received by post at the Board's office within the closing date, the ONLINE application is not valid and will be rejected.