- Study Kit
- Study Materials
- Current Affairs
Recruitment of Probationary Clerks at Syndicate Bank, June 2012
Submitted by bankpoguru on Sat, 06/02/2012 - 08:03
Payment of Application Fees :01-06-2012
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS - 2012
Syndicate Bank invites applications for the post of Probationary Clerks from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in Nov./Dec.2011 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS (details of state-wise, category-wise vacancies and cut-off marks as given below) subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
Total Posts: 145
Scale of Pay: 7200 – 19300 plus DA, HRA.
Probation period: Minimum period of 6 months
- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Minimum 12th standard (10+2) pass or equivalent qualification with a
minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates)
A degree from a recognized University (graduation level)
Matriculate Ex-servicemen candidates, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or the Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Candidates should have obtained the specified IBPS Score in each test and in aggregate in the Common Written Examination conducted for Clerical cadre in 2011.
AGE LIMIT: 18 - 28 Years
Application Fee: Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD/EXS and Rs.100 for OBC/General.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.syndicatebank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interviews. through the registered e-mail ID
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.syndicatebank.in’ and click on the the link “Recruitment” .Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SYNDICATE BANK PROBATIONARY CLERKS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
- Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN’.Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS
- Go to the nearest Syndicate Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.01113070000231 with Manipal Branch in the name & style of “SYNDICATE BANK PROBATIONARY CLERKS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.:
Candidates may find out required branch address from our website www.syndicatebank.in under head ‘All Branches/Offices’ under option ‘Branch Locater’ select ‘State’ & ‘City’ and click on click here.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & BIC No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number, (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sub link titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SYNDICATE BANK PROBATIONARY CLERKS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the on line Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details from the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be produced, if called for interview. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
Payment of Application Fees :01-06-2012
Opening date for Online Registration :01-06-2012
Last Date for Online Registration :15-06-2012
(Including for candidates from far-flung areas )