- Study Kit
- Study Materials
- Current Affairs
(JOBS) UCO Bank: Recruitment of 1100 Probationary Officers: 2011-12
Submitted by bankpoguru on Thu, 02/23/2012 - 11:48
UCO Bank one of the leading public sector bank invites Online applications for the the post of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale I from the Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for the Probationary Officers conducted by IBPS in 2011. Candidates Should have a valid Score Card issued by IBPS, Mumbai and should meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the given Advertisement
No. of Posts: 1100
Scale: JMGS - I
Pay Scale: Rs.14500-25700/-
Age Limit : 20 to 30 years
- The candidate should be a Graduate with any discipline from a recognized university (as on 01.07.2011) with 55% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
- For SC/ST Graduate with 50% aggregate marks are eligible.
Required IBPS Score
- The candidate should have a valid IBPS Score obtained in CWE PO/MTs held during 2011.
|Category||Minimum Total Weighted Score|
Selection for the post of 'Probationary Officers' will be made on the basis of performance in CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2011 and Interview.
- Depending upon the no. of vacancies, the bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated CWE for Interview.
- The Total marks for Interview will be 75. Candidates will have to obtain 40% to qualify Interview.( 35% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
|2||All others including OBC||Rs. 200/-|
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of UCO Bank, by means of a Payment Challan as per the format given on the Bank's website.
How To Apply:
Candidates are Required to apply online through website 'www.ucobank.com'. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Call letters for Interview
Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility creteria & who have cleared their Common written Examination of IBPS and who are short-listed for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated either by e-mail(online) or may download the call letter from the Bank's website.
- Download of Fee Payment Challan & Payment of Application Fees/Postage Charges :- 7.02.2012 to 17.03.2012
- Opening date of Online Registration :- 27.02.2012
- Last Date for Online registration (including for candidates from far-flung areas) :- 17.03.2012