- IBPS PAPERS
- IBPS RRB
- IBPS PO
- IBPS CLERK
- IBPS Specialist Officer
- IBPS CWE Guide
- IBPS Helpline
- Official IBPS Website
- IBPS Calendar 2014
- SBI CLERK
- Study Materials
- Study Kit
Recruitment of Administrative Officer at United India Insurance Company Ltd.: April, 2012
Administrative Officer jobs in United India Insurance is one of the lucrative career for those who are looking for new recruitments in Insurance sector jobs in India. United India Insurance is one the best General Insurance Company which has more than 1436 offices across the country. So if you are interested in UIIC jobs 2012 for AO vacancies read further:
No. of vacancy: 350
Educational qualification: The candidates can apply for any one of the below mentioned group:
- Group A: The candidate should have done ACS / ACWA / ACA or M.Com with 60% of aggregate marks and 55% is enough for SC/ST candidates.
- Group B: The candidate should have done MCA, MIT, MCM or BE can apply.
- Group C: The candidate with LLB or equivalent with three years of experience is required and for SC/ST two years of experience is enough.
- Group D: The candidate who have done B.E/B.Tech in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Metallurgy can apply.
- Group E: The candidates with PG in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial Science can apply.
- Group F: Graduate candidates with 60% marks and 55% marks in case of SC/ST or Post Graduate with 55% marks and 50% marks in case of SC/ST candidates can apply.
Age limit: 21-35 Years.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for Administrative Officer jobs is Rs.30,000/- along with other benefits like medical, LTS, gratuity, pension and other admissible allowances as per norms
Selection Procedure: The selection process for UIIC AO jobs 2012 is based on written examination which consists of multiple type objective type questions on aptitude test and professional knowledge based on the specific group which is opted for. There will also be a descriptive paper to test the English language skills of the candidates. The final selection for the post is made through the candidates performance in the written as well as interview process.
Call Letter: The candidates have to get the UIIC AO recruitment 2012 call letter from the official website two weeks before the date of their written exam by entering their application number and date of birth.
How to apply:
Application Fees: The candidates belongs to SC / ST / PWD and permanent employees of UIICL have to pay125/- and rest of the other categories have to pay525/-.
How to Apply: he candidates have to fill the online application form for United India Insurance for AO jobs 2012 by accessing the official website of UIIC for which the link will be opened on 7th of April 2012.Important dates:
Start date of online registration : 07.04.2012
Last date for online application registration: 25.04.2012
UIIC AO exam 2012 date : 03.06.2012
Start date of payment of fees: 07.04.2012
Last date to pay the fees: 25.04.2012